Monday, July 14, 2008

worth it?

My female owner is slowly turning emo again… She has been wondering if it’s worthwhile returning to Brisbane and posed that question onto MSN. So far, three people replied her.

Intuitive Fren
Having deserted Singapore as an infant for Sunny Brisbane, his answer was a certain “it’s worth it”. In fact, he told my female owner that it was never worth leaving Brisbane. With a personal bias in his answer, my female owner was left unconvinced.

Sunflower Fren
A newly named fren, she studied in UQ and was part of the church my female owner is currently attending. Having not spoken to my female owner for a long while, she broke her silence by replying that “it’s worth it!” She added that she always looked forward to returning to Brisbane after spending her holidays in Singapore. However, because she was pursuing her undergraduate studies then, my female owner remained unconvinced.

Christian Aikido Fren
Her answer was by far, the most convincing. She told my female owner that she has to complete her studies and return as a better person, and use her knowledge for the better good. Her fren accurately pointed out her thought processes had been clouded by the “warm and snuggly feeling” which her friends and family had showered over her over the past week. Her fren encouraged her to return to Brisbane, with the love and blessings of those around her.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook