Saturday, July 12, 2008

one week

One week after returning home, my female owner finds that she has no problems adjusting back to the Singaporean lifestyle - humidity, crowds and the local slang. She hardly thinks about Brisbane. The only thoughts she has would be at about 5pm, where she would tell herself that “it would have been dark in Brisbane by now”. Save for the school emails she received on a daily basis, she was totally out of contact with anything Brisbane. It was as if she never left.

Even her friends hardly ask her about her life in Brisbane. Not that she has much to say about Brisbane. Talking about it only reminds her of the impending doom she feels, know that she will be returning to that foreign lifestyle once again.

One more week…. And the nightmare begins again!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook