Thursday, July 31, 2008

socks

In response to her sluggishness, my female owner has decided that she will start working hard on 1 Aug. Sounds familiar, as if she is embarking on another of her countless dieting plans. They say that failure is the mother of success. So far, my female owner has failed to stick to any of her dieting plans… Ah, or maybe I’ve been too harsh. She had pockets of success before. Like years ago, when she decided that she was too fat and was going to abstain from suppers, fast food and fried food. She actually did lose weight without compromising on her three regular meals. It was literally trimming the fats away!

Anyway, back to her work hard resolution. Yah, she decided that since she has paid exorbitant fees to study at her university, she might as well make full use of the available resources to increase her knowledge and skills in her chosen field. So there, a resolution to pull up her socks and resume the momentum when August comes!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook