Sunday, July 13, 2008

worst

My female friend had a BBQ with her Impromptu Frens and Mr Squabbles today. The event, however, was not impromptu. It was planned many weeks ago and despite operating on an “impromptu” basis, everyone who could turn up, turned up.

Such fun my female owner had, that she felt sad knowing that she would be leaving her friends yet again. The group didn’t do much, except to sit down and talk about absolutely nothing. Laughter punctured the air readily. Everyone got on well with each other and there were no cliques. Just a sit-down-laugh-about-anything-chat-about-anything group. One of her frens even asked about us turtles (the Clever Fren who told my female owner about the meaning of my name).

Anyway, my female owner felt a sense of non-accomplishment when she realised that out of the group of eight, she is doing the worst, with no career, no money (plus in great debt), no assets and fat. While four of them (with her included) are currently aimless in their lives, at least the other three have some career/ money/ asset/ no fats to their name.

With one week left before she’s out of Singapore for the rest of the year, my female owner wonders if Brisbane is worth returning to. I think she would quit if she had the choice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl you have a future and a goal! Which is the most important!! P

Anonymous said...

thanks P. You have always been my greatest supporter in my quest to overcome the unknown...

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook