Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ill

My female owner woke up an hour later than she intended to… and realised that overnight she has caught the fever bug that has been circulating around. And she congratulated herself for being able to wake up despite being ill. Wahaha cheap thrill.

Finding out that she has fever explains a few things such as

  • Waking up the past few days with a lumpy feeling in her throat
  • Feeling sore in her back after skipping 300 times yesterday
  • Even the difficulties she faced trying to reach 300 yesterday
  • For oversleeping this morning
  • For her general sense of lethargy and swimming vision

Does being ill explain her profound sense of homesickness that she even dreamt of her parents last night? Dreaming of them seems to bring them closer to her.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook