Thursday, July 17, 2008

holiday

My female owner sometimes take things to the extreme, or too literally. This time round, it’s about her holiday in Singapore. Although she made some vague but grand plans to do some schoolwork in-between appointments, she hasn’t opened a single file or document. She hasn’t even printed out her new time-table! A true holiday, she insisted of herself.

Also, she took a spiritual holiday. She didn’t attend any church-related activities (e.g. bible study or Sunday service). Neither did she read the bible or spend much time praying. It seems as if she is leading a double life! But truth be told, she also hasn’t been drinking much or getting herself drunk silly. Then again, she didn’t really have the chance to, coz her usual drinking buddy, Potahto, was out of drinking action. Then then again, she could have drunk to her heart’s context at the BBQ, but my female owner didn’t want to re-traumatise her long-suffering Impromptu friends (all of whom, she realised, had been victims of her drinking escapades).

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook