Wednesday, July 30, 2008

out

Even since my female owner returned from her double life in Singapore, she has been feeling out of sorts. Doesn't help that she's been abstaining from chocolate chip cookies - her tangible source of emotional support in Semester 1.

She kinda broke her abstinence today, when she bought a white chocolate and blueberry scone from the baker's. Doesn't matter that she's actually still sick and playing host to a nasal voice.

My female owner can't help but feel that she has lost control of her life. You know, the "merely existing" feeling. And the best evidence yet, she cancelled on her client tomorrow. Because she's not prepared to meet the set of parents and didn't want their child to catch her bug.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook