Thursday, July 10, 2008

Impromptu frens

My female owner created a new category of frens today – her Impromptu Frens. This is a group of about 7 friends who used to be her colleagues at her former organisation. Most of them, like her, have left the place while a couple of them are still working there. She calls them as such, coz they are easily “activate-able” for a last minute meetup. In fact, you have a better chance of meeting up with them if you call for a last minute dinner, than if you plan for one way in advance. For example, on Monday, her Functional Fren and her (who had met "impromptu") activated 6 other people to meet for dinner within an hour. 6 people turned up, which was not bad, for a super last min jio.

My female owner feels very loved coz a few of them had taken leave just to spend today with her. They (group of 5) had lunch at Functional Fren’s new house (he cooked for them), and watched a silly movie in the afternoon…. After that, they made an impromptu decision to race to the cinema to catch a movie, before meeting up for dinner with 2 other Impromptu Frens. And despite having bad experiences with her drinking escapades, some obliged to go to her favourite club for some drinks at night.

Yummy salad!
Yummy chicken wings! My female owner and her Potato Fren's favourite. This was in addition to the additive fried rice and chicken nuggets prepared by Functional Fren. My female owner is always impressed by guys who take the trouble to cook for others. My female owner didnt know that her Functional Fren would get durians. This was an added bonus coz she loves durians! My female owner and her friends bought some fruits for the family and they served the fruits back to the guests. See how pretty they are. The group's efforts to reinitiate my female owner to booze. A trip down to her favourite club, on a Wednesday night which provided free entry for both genders and FIVE drinks for ladies. Nothing eventful happened (which is good)

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook