Saturday, July 12, 2008

walk

My female owner has been back for a week! 7 precious days. Today, she finally had a little bit of time in the day... and decided to let us out for a walk in her whole house. It was a nice feeling, being able to explore a bigger area at our own pace and timing (Remember, the last time we did this excursion was more than 5 months ago).

I decided to play a little game of hide-and-seek with my female owner and walked all the way to her parents' room and hid under the cupboard. Alas, she found me without much difficulty. My female owner is always complaining about how Dodo and Dona know how to make their own way back to the Balcony on their own, while she always has to search for Nanook and myself. Oh well...

Dodo trying to climb out of the Balcony. That's me in the background.
Dodo finally making his way into the rest of the house. All of us, gathering near the edge of the Living RoomClose-up of Dona

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook