Friday, July 04, 2008

home

My female owner is coming home today!

Many of her friends have been asking her when she is coming home. Even those who hardly talks to her on MSN have made contact. One claimed that the whole of Singapore knows about it (hur hur, nice try). Some of them actually sounds more excited about her going back than my female owner herself.

I know why my female owner is feeling “flat”. One thing is, she has little time to feel excited, with all the things that have been bogging her down. Another thing is that, she knows she’s going to be really upset when it’s time to say goodbye again. And try as she might to stop the clock from ticking away, the next two weeks are going to fly by her… and she would be back for cycle 2 of the madness.

Although it’s an official school-break, she still feels as if she’s in the dark tunnel and these two weeks is like an uncovered manhole above her, allowing some light to pass through. A temporal pit-stop while the school finds the right cover to seal the manhole for another five months.

Anyway, welcome home!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook