Sunday, July 20, 2008

really gone

My female owner really left yesterday! Sob. Actually the flight was overbooked and the airline offered to compensate her with 400USD if she would volunteer to postpone her flight to today. However, she thought about the people who made the effort to go down to the airport to send her off and decided to spare them the agony of making a wasted trip. It was only a while later that she realised that the money would have come in handy, given her financial situation. To put things into perspective, the compensation was almost half the cost of her return ticket.

My female owner has been quite bothered about her rapid weight gain. No, not the 4-5kg she put on in Brisbane but the 2kg she put on 2 weeks in Singapore. That, to her, is a monstrosity. At 6kg heavier than 6 months ago, she looks bloated in photos. Again, to put things into perspective, her Onli Fren who got pregnant about the same time as when my female owner left for Brisbane has put on only a mere 8kg! As a result of her weight gain, my female owner finds herself bumming into random things, losing her balance and not being able to roll during aikido. In addition, her once loose clothes (which she left in Singapore) can no longer be worn. Things got so bad that 2 nights ago, she wore track pants to her friends’ house. She could not find any shorts which fitted her.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook