Tuesday, December 02, 2008

sounds

I think this sounds like my female owner. I've heard her Onli Fren and Functional Fren chastise her on some of the following points. Maybe they should note the second statement... before they attempt to bring her to her senses...

Such individuals are often characterised by pessimism and self-doubt, tend to belittle their abilities and assets, and may constantly refer to themselves as “stupid”. They take criticism and disapproval as proof of their worthlessness and lose faith in themselves. They may seek overprotection and dominance from others. Occupational functioning may be impaired if independent initiative is required. They may avoid positions of responsibilities and become anxious when faced with decisions. Social relations tend to be limited to those few people on whom the individual is dependent. They may be an increased risk of Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, and Adjustment Disorder.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this sounds like me too :(

p

Anonymous said...

is that why we are potato frens? =I wanna guess what disorder this is?

did you see the visual put up by xx on FB? there was a photo of us together. when did we take that photo?

p2

Anonymous said...

what disorder? xx?whois that?

Anonymous said...

Dependent Personality Disorder.

Were you still around when Xuxiang was around?

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook