Thursday, December 18, 2008

shape

Contrary to expectations, my female owner hasn’t gone for any aikido lessons since she came back to Sunny Singapore. In fact, she didn’t make contact with any of her aikido mates. Can you believe it? Her social-phobic genes were in full gear… and she found it strange to be contacting people to say “hey! I’m back!”. A few of them know that she is back, only because they MSN-ed her to check (so sweet!)

Anyway, because her aikido instructor (of whom Onli Fren has conjured up strange hypotheses!) is currently in Nepal, my female owner decided to wait until he returns before attending class. Meanwhile, she spends her time eating, sleeping and reading.

Ah… at this rate she is going, no hope of her getting into shape! Speaking of which, my female owner has (wisely) decided not to buy any new clothes until she is about to leave… in case she puts on more weight from now till then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahem.. what strange hypotheses?! it is shared by alot of other people you know.

Anonymous said...

not many loh. just you and Second Onli Fren. Hubby doesnt count. It's called collusion or mass delusion.

p/s: rem to lend me Baby..

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook