Wednesday, December 17, 2008

sabotaged

My female owner has been wondering who bothers to read what I write. She tried to identify the readers with her Potahto Fren today and came up with a list.

1) Potahto (of course!)
2) Her Onli Fren
3) The female Couple Fren
4) Intuitive Fren
5) Klayhead
6) Q
7) Mr Squabbles (?)
8) Sunflower (?)
9) Avalon (?)
10) Ser (?)

And I realised that my female owner sabotaged my efforts at being anonymous/ private. She left comments on her Intuitive Fren’s blog using MY identity… which effectively announced my cyber-presence to their mutual friends who might access his blog.

Brilliant. Let me sulk in the corner

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do!

SeaLs said...

Me me!!!!! *waves*

Nooki said...

Ah.. so Ser and Sunflower really do visit this blog. *waves paw*

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook