Friday, December 19, 2008

ouch

And so, my female owner claims that she forgot to bring us to Onli Fren's house to be cooked. Hence, they had to settle for ABC soup comprising of sweet corn, tomato, carrot, potato and spare ribs.

Pork with red peppers and onion (ironically, the pork came from Kangarooland)
the anyhow put together egg tofu with prawns
And no, they didn't cook Baby. Thought that I should put the first human face ever on my Turtle Pad. Anyway, my female owner had this fleeting thought to borrow Baby to show her aikido friends... claiming that it is hers...

Onli Frens tell you the truth, even when it hurts:

My female owner was whining to Onli Fren last night that she had no clothes to wear in Singapore because she grew fatter ... and Onli Fren offered to lend my female owner her maternity clothes!

Second Onli Fren was talking about how Onli Fren had progress in life, as compared to her or my female owner. My female owner replied to Second Onli Fren "at least you are younger than me!" and Second Onli Fren said "yah, you are really far behind, cannot deny that".

Ouch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, why you misquote me!? what I meant was, my maternity clothes are not really maternity clothes either. its just yoga pants and elastic waist 3 quarts! =( anyway the food actually looked decent!

Anonymous said...

eh, your exact words were "i lend you my maternity clothes want?" how was i supposed to know that what you meant was "i lend you my maternity clothes that are not really maternity clothes want?" my psychological training not so advance.

yah... must see what brand of camera take one... sony ericsson. hurhur.

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook