Thursday, December 11, 2008

bomber

On going through the departure security bag checks, my female owner was pulled aside by two security officers. Her belongings were screened for explosives and a body search was conducted on her. My female owner was calm about it, but she couldn’t help but wonder why she was singled out by the officers. Coming from the security industry, my female owner knows that there is nothing random about this. Especially when the same thing happened to her at the JFK airport last year (however, that time she was in a rush and that might have aroused some “suspicions”).

Which part of her looks like a suicide bomber? She was dressed in jeans, with a red tank top, sandals and her trusty yellow backpack. She didn’t even look as if she was bulging (she thinks!).

2 comments:

tedde said...

mmm maybe you had that 'i think my plane is going to crash' look

Anonymous said...

given my blur look... i think it was more of "oh no! i forgot which button to press to detonate the bomb!"

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook