Sunday, December 14, 2008

champagne

My female owner is bored. Having free time is a luxury that she doesn’t know how to handle. She found the 2-week hiatus in July easier to manage. With less time, she was in greater pressure to squeeze out as much catching-ups as she could. Like what her Functional Fren said when he found out that she would be around for two months “huh? You will be around for so long ah, if I know, I meet you in Feb instead.”

And so, with time to spare, my female owner procrastinated in telling people that she is back. There are some friends who are still unaware of her return/ temporary mobile number. Ah… her anti-social genes are spawning! In fact, my female owner didn’t really make plans to meet up with anyone and most of her meet-ups so far had been impromptu/ last minute, except, ironically, with her Impromptu Frens who ever sweetly, planned a Champagne Party for her.

As usual, my female owner enjoyed the company of her Impromptu Frens. It was a special gathering, coz her Librarian Fren was back from her UK studies. Finally, for a brief period of time, the four gals who were fellow comrades in their previous workplace, are together again. An afternoon of doing nothing, but accomplishing lots.

Toasting to their friendship (in unglam non-champagne glasses)
cutesy macaroon cake
Hands of friendship
hmm... Santa on a cracker. My female owner never played with a Christmas cracker before!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook