Saturday, December 06, 2008

fluffy

My fluffy sister, Nanook, got a (shell)shock of her life when she realised last night that my female owner would be back in a week’s time.

Where had she been? How could she not know?! We turtles had been talking about it for weeks! I think she takes after my female owner in the department of oblivion.


Anyway, fluffy Nanook looked stressed after the realisation hit home. Some coaxing by my skilful brother, Dodo (below), revealed her fears… she was afraid that my female owner would harp on her weight-gain since Jul 08.


Nah, don’t worry about it, I told her. Size is relative. Since my female owner also put on weight, relatively, Nanook would still be the same size. If luck has it, she might even be smaller!

Fluffy Nanook is in the foreground.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook