Monday, December 29, 2008

seen

I haven’t seen my female owner much around the house since Christmas! She has been RTS (roaming the streets, as pointed out by her father).

Friday, she went to work in the morning. Was about to go home when her Second Onli Fren jioed her out for shopping. Then my female owner met her parents for dinner – Curry Fish Head. And of course, at night, she had games and supper with her Impromptu Frens and reached home about 4am+ on Saturday morning.

What distresses us when she reaches home at such unearthly hours is that she would go into the Balcony to look for us and almost certainly, wake Dodo up from his sleep!

Waking up on Saturday afternoon, her Functional Fren jioed her to go cycling at East Coast that day. And off she went. It turned out to be a fun yet trying day as their lack of planning/ spontaneity led to several inconveniences such as being stuck in traffic, not being able to find parking and even, not being able to find a place to take a shower!

Dinner was another overdose of food centre fare. Joined by another Impromptu Fren, the three of them had a big sinful feast of lala, sting-ray, chicken wings (again), satay, sugar-cane. Then, they jioed her Librarian Fren out for durians at Geylang. Another trying experience for my female owner as she tried not to aggravate Functional Fren who was frustrated at the start-stop traffic. At the same time, she found that she was at the receiving end of the other Impromptu Fren’s annoyance (he had already reached Geylang). She wasn’t impressed. Anyway, durians were good.

So my female owner got home and zonked out immediately.

Sunday came. Overslept. Didn’t make it for church. Dragged her lazy body out to attend a pair of married friends’ house-warming party. Dragged because their house was in an ulu part of Singapore and she had no transport. Thankfully, her Couple Frens were able to give her a lift. House-warming was alright although it felt like Chinese New Year visitation.

Then my female owner came home! Wahaha! In the afternoon. She spent like 2 mins with us. Her father started to scold her for not taking better care of us (ie. not giving us water or food). So he did the right thing and fed us! He did a bit of turtle gazing too. I bet you, we managed to charm him. Ah, then the family left to East Coast (again?!). They had plans to celebrate my female owner’s birthday.

Yawn.. I’m so tired.. update more another day.

Anyway, while talking to her Intuitive Fren today, my female owner realised that she had been eating chicken wings everyday since Christmas. No wonder she is sick of them. Like he said, most of the chickens in Singapore must be without their wings by now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

showering in public? never knew ur frens like that ah? id stick with just the cycling, enough public exposure for me. and no 'jiggling' ^^.

Sounds like the crazy singapore life has gotten back to you. eeeenteresting! I'll pack an extra bag of Aussie when I land. Be prepared :)

I-fren

Anonymous said...

wahaha! u conveniently misinterpreted Nooki's words! You are right in a way, the available options were to bathe in public... that's why we went in search for the REAL shower rooms. Turned out to be really gross and dirty but at least they were enclosed!

Yah man, please bring a huge dose of Aussie when you come.. May help to make leaving Singapore easier when the time comes. =(

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook