Sunday, December 14, 2008

gingerbread men

There was a day in the not so distant past when my female owner had an impromptu baking session with her Therapist (this was in Brisbane). They had some time to spare after a workshop in school and decided to do what they always said they would do after their exams… and that was, to bake, using my female owner’s cookie cutters.

Quite quickly, they decided on baking gingerbread men. Even though they had no recipe or idea what ingredients were required, they headed for my female owner’s house. Their plan was to search for a suitable recipe online and innovate if they did not have the required ingredients… and innovate they did (what on earth is molasses?)

Anyway, all’s well that end’s well and here are some photos of their impromptu baking escapade.
the two budding CBT therapists at work (not in the sense of the traditional Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy, but Cooking-Baking Therapy)

their fluffy gingerbread men blink-blink turtle
check out this turtle with eggs.. hope my female owner wasn't thinking of me when she made this for her Onli Fren..
check out the happy feetthe random cookies...

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook