Tuesday, December 16, 2008

heels

For the first time in 10 months, my female owner wore her working heels yesterday. You see, she was geared up for a job interview (which she got – Praise God). My female owner wore flats 95% of the time in Brisbane as they were more comfortable, making it easier for her to move around in school. And also, she didn’t want to tower over people any more. What a difference 10 months made!

She once prided herself as being able to run in heels and skirt. It was not the case anymore. For one, she found it disorienting to be 8cm taller. Suddenly the ground seemed much further, going down stairs more challenging and people are much shorter.

More concerning, she felt the impact of her dodgy left knee as she struggled to stay balanced on her heels. The strain was new to her and so she concluded that her dodgy knee problem escalated in Brisbane.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook