Wednesday, December 17, 2008

east

Before my female owner left for Singapore, her bible study group leader spoke to her about attending a church/ bible study group while she is in Singapore. She termed it as “spiritual relapse prevention”. She told him upfront that she would attend Sunday services but would be unlikely to attend any bible study groups coz she is “social phobic and do not want to make efforts in getting to know people in such a short time”

Apparently God has other plans. In one random moment, she wrote a FB tagline which says “wonders what to do in Singapore”. It was just a random thought in which she did not expect any reaction from the cyber-community. However, in the many who responded to her, one was a distant Christian ex-colleague who invited her to his church and bible study group.

And for some reason, my female owner agreed to attend both… and she wonders why… especially since the venue is in far far east… where she doesn’t have a direct bus service and when her former church is just a ten minute walk away.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook