Tuesday, June 03, 2008

random

God uses people to encourage people. The most random person He used today, to encourage my female owner as she struggles with schoolwork (hey! It’s not easy having to study all over again, after so many years of working, doing meaningless things), was her sister-in-law! They are not really on talking terms in the first place. My female owner absolutely hates her dog, because whenever the dog comes over, she would either poo or vomit on the floor. Not to mention, frighten us turtles with her meaningless barking (So protective of us, right?).

Anyway, thanks to FB (again), my female owner was directed to this verse.

"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." 2 Corinthians 9:8

Although the verse was quoted to encourage my female owner to preserve through her studies, given the context of that verse, my female owner also gained a greater clarity for another issue that she has been pondering over. Hmm...

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook