Tuesday, June 17, 2008

attraction

Even before my female owner was attached, she never really thought about the type of guy she wanted (besides him being a Christian and taller than her). Back then, gentlemanly guys attracted her - guys who are thoughtful and caring. I guess it all links back to her love languages of acts of service and quality time.

Now that she’s single and free from the past, she did a mini “attractive list” of the qualities in guys attract her (this is different from “qualities of an ideal partner”).

Strong and mature Christian
Someone who knows and loves God and lives his life according to biblical truths. Someone who is not afraid to challenge or rebuke her when she is in need of correction.

Intelligent
Someone who is able to engage her in intellectual (not technical) debate and possesses good general knowledge.

Physically fit
Someone who likes to exercise/ play sport and would be patient enough to involve her, despite her physical limitations.

Good sense of humour
Someone who makes her laugh and laughs along with her.

Musically inclined
Her lifelong fetish. Someone who plays an instrument well especially if it’s the piano and whom she can play with.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook