Saturday, June 07, 2008

goose

Another day gone. My female owner didn’t get to revise her work at all. She had to attend a full-day training in school and after that, she went to meet Q. But still, it was a day well-spent.

It was the first time that Q and her went out one-on-one. It almost didn’t happen because my female owner got lost (but actually, she never really knew the way, so maybe I should say, she couldnt find the way), trying to get to Q’s hotel. When she finally found herself on the right track 45mins after the agreed time to meet (i.e. after an hour of walking around), Q and her school mates had already left the hotel, on the way to Chinatown. Q had to follow them as the teachers rightfully did not allow her to stay behind at the hotel alone. So my female owner ended up having to track a moving target. If she couldn’t locate a stationary target for an hour, what more a moving target? Thankfully it did not end up as a wild goose’s chase.

My female owner doesn’t quite know the nature of their relationship. Are they teacher-student (Q still refers to her as tuition teacher)? Or are they neighbours? Are they friends? Or just acquaintances?

Anyway, my female owner enjoyed the fellowship with Q… who, after a long while, finally agreed that my female owner did put on weight. Wahaha.

And oh! My female owner managed to give the cake to Q.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook