Friday, June 13, 2008

broke

My female owner broke her MSN fast today, coz she saw a couple of friends, whom she had been keeping an eye out for, online. Friends who are currently going through some struggles and she wanted them to know she was around, in case they wanted to talk to her.

She was right. One of them started a conversation that lasted an hour.

My female owner always gets a sense of achievement when she is able to provide a listening ear to someone, especially if the person had first touched and blessed her life. It's knowing that she is able to make a difference in that person's life and return that kindness shown to her earlier that keeps her going, even when it means struggling to keep awake in the early hours of the morning, while the person is sharing his/ her distress and issues.

Ahh.. I can never do that. I need my sleep.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook