Sunday, June 22, 2008

existential

My female owner went to bed this morning, feeling bothered about various things. She started to pray, telling God about her frustrations and how things are not meeting her expectations/ that she is not meeting her expectations. In case you are wondering if my female owner is being an impossible perfectionist, she was actually referring to basic things like record keeping, assignments and other clinical work which she should have done by now, but had been sitting on them (for whatever reasons).

Then almost immediately, God told her that the things that He has in store/ going to do for her are going to be well above her expectations, because He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above more than she can ever think of or imagine.

My female owner has also been struggling with her previous decision to resign from her previous organisation. She’s sure that going to Brisbane is part of God’s plan but she has not been sure if it is God’s plan for her to take the sponsorship or be self-funded. She shared her heart-felt issues with someone recently and the person told her that even though sometimes you may not know for sure if you are following God’s plan, as long as your heart is right, God will lead you in the right direction.

Existential questions.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook