Sunday, June 22, 2008

practical exam

Ever since last Sunday, my female owner thought that she would be able to join her bible study group for after-church dinner tonight, despite having a practical exam tomorrow... until she had a meeting with her coursemates yesterday to brainstorm on the practical exam. She realised that there were so much technical knowledge she needed to arm herself with.

Her fears were confirmed at night, when she had a last-minute practice session with her Intuitive Fren (who had previously helped her with IQ assessments). He role-played different difficult client profiles and dished out insightful feedback regarding her style, body language and energy level. That practice session made my female owner realise that besides the technical knowledge she needed to cramp into her limited capacity brain, she also needed to work on her soft skills.

Hence, she's moping around at home now, trying to figure out what to prepare for... and trying not to think about the dinner she had to miss...

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook