Sunday, December 06, 2009

vanished

Nope, nothing happened to me. Nothing happened to my female owner too. I took so long to update my Turtle Pad because she vanished for that long of a time. And so, this was what really happened.

Sun to Wed: Camping at Bundaberg
6 hours drive up north from Brisbane with four friends. Activities included fishing, pitching a tent through rain, hail and sun (my female owner thought this was the most insane phenomenon ever), sea-shell combing, playing Twenty Questions (and making up facts about snails…), natural Jacuzzi (with tides that resembled an impending tsunami), yummy barbeques, camera-whoring, awesome company 24/7, random stops along the way, drinking (ah, apparently it was her first real drinking night-out since going to Brisbane), NOT getting car-sick, bird-watching, "talking" proper English, TURTLE-WATCHING (she saw mama turtle laying eggs, all 196 of them!), making do WITHOUT a hair-dryer and other creature comforts.

Thurs:
End-of-placement review (passed with flying colours!)
Appreciation lunch with colleagues
Tour consultancy (helped a local planned for her trip to Singapore; got rum balls as a token of appreciation)
Therapy (wine included) with Therapist Fren (I-Fren joined in later and until now, my female owner can’t believe that they talked from 2100 to 0500 on Fri). My female owner and Therapist Fren combined powers “telepathetically” and succeeded in exasperating and confusing I-Fren, much to their delight.

Fri:
Mad rush to prepare for Housemate’s Birthday Party (my female owner, surprise surprise, was the party planner)

Sat:
Recuperation and routine obligations (including updating me on the latest happenings)

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook