Sunday, December 27, 2009

charmed

My female owner finally allowed us to come out for a walk around the house today! Credit goes to my brother, Dona, who singlehandedly charmed my female owner into releasing the wire mash for us to climb into the living room. This was the first time he did something like that and his (maiden) persistence moved my female owner.

I must say that his charm is really overpowering coz when Dodo and Nanook did a joint attempt a few afternoons back, my female owner didn’t pay much attention and their efforts were in vain.

Okay, in case you are wondering, I never tried to break through the wire mash, coz erm... I was too lazy to attempt to charm my female owner (and what if my fat neck gets stuck in one of the grids?).

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook