Friday, December 18, 2009

out

My female owner chose to stay home today because her mother is on leave. Her decision was further cemented when she realised that her father only had to work after lunch. Hence, she nuaed at home, entertaining herself with a movie “White Oleander” and helping her mother to make chicken pies. On a side note, my female owner observed that some things do not appear to be genetic, e.g. culinary skills, nursing skills (from mother) and driving skills, intellectual curiosity (from father). Or maybe, she mused for the umpteen time, she might have been adopted.

Anyway, her father obviously couldn’t believe his eyes that his gallivanting daughter is at home, dutifully helping out with chores. So he raised the subject.

“There can be only two reasons why you are home”

“One, you ran out of friends. Two, you ran out of money”.

Wahaha. Maybe my female owner ran out of both friends and money!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook