Thursday, December 17, 2009

dull

Opps, I’ve been getting lazier at updating my Turtle Pad. My female owner threatened me with a “use it or lose it” warning. Her lazy bug is really contagious I must say. Although many people say that she still sounds the same/ looks the same/ behave the same (18+++??), in my opinion, she has become slower and more relaxed.

For instance, she decided not to take on the free-lance interviewing job this time round, because she couldn’t bear to go through the torture of 3-hour long interviews, followed by intense report writing and incessant micro-criticism of her reports. Not worth the money, she says. It’s her holidays and she wanna be chillaxing in her own time and own style. This, she says, is the aussie way of life. Work is work. Rest is rest. No blurring of boundaries.

Next, her sleeping patterns. She sleeps for more than 8 hours a day and still looks as if she is deprived of sleep. Even her speech and behaviour seem dull and disorganised (just asked I-fren who happened to be at the receiving end of her bimbo moments a few days ago).

Hmm… Dodo says that it is not such a good idea to update my Turtle Pad after three days of absence with a critique of my female owner. I think so too. Cannot bite the hand that feeds me.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook