Tuesday, December 29, 2009

faq2

Another FAQ my female owner encounters is “so, what are your plans after you graduate – will you look for a job in Australia or come back to Singapore?”

“err…. I don’t know leh”

“should i? what do you think?” – this response often stuns her friends (as if they can make such a big decision on her behalf). Anyway, most people either say “its up to you” or “don’t come back lah, stay there, better prospects”.

Recently, there was some possibility that my female owner might return to Singapore to work. She told a few people in her bible study group about it and weeks later passed a prayer request through one of them to ask the group to pray that God’s will be shown clearly to her. My female owner later learnt that the group ended up praying that she would NOT leave Brisbane and that rumours that she was leaving end of 2009 started to abound. What a mega big miscommunication!

So erm... what do you think? Should she return to Sunny Singapore?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook