Monday, December 21, 2009

havoc

My female owner went for a strange dinner gathering today. It was organised by her aikido senior and she didn’t know half the people who were in the email list. However she turned up coz she wanted to reconnect with this senior and her aikido instructor.

Dinner was at Hog’s Breath, an Australian restaurant! She realised that she knew everyone but mostly “by face”. However, my female owner says that it was not difficult to bond with them, given their common interest. One particular lady (of dan belt) stood out. She was a very happening mother (of a tertiary student) who practically arm-twisted the table of 9 to drink beer. In fact, she got annoyed at people who did not want to drink. My female owner meekly obeyed.

By the end of dinner, my female owner was persuaded to join them for a drinking session (where no one is allowed to drive, for obvious reasons) at trendy mama's house around New Year’s Day. She tried (in vain) to wriggle her way out of it coz she’s not familiar with this group who are obviously havoc drinkers. This trendy mother even said she could open up her house for them to sleepover. Sounds like something my much younger female owner would do!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook