Saturday, May 17, 2008

imagine

After so many days of rushing, my female owner finally had a day where she could just stay home.... and do some work... (without rushing from place to place). So she stayed home happily all day to work on her assignments (i.e. non-clinical work). She was even reluctant to leave her house to post a letter, a 5-min walk away. Thankfully her house-mate was going out and helped her with the posting.

Anyway, the weather had been turning a little wet these days and about 5pm today, when the sun was setting, it started to pour. My female owner couldnt help but mavel at how the sky turned golden as a result of the rain and the setting sun. She tried to capture the sight on her trusty chio camera, but failed to replicate what she saw (just use your imagination to cast a golden hue over the photo..)
Then she went back to her work and for some reason, a few minutes later, she looked up and saw the the sky had turned red. Now, that was strange, coz the sky was supposed to turn dark since the sun was setting. She looked around, and to her amazement, saw a mega big rainbow behind her just outside her window. Again, she tried to capture the sight as it was, but failed to get the right setting.. The rainbow was too big to be captured anyway..

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook