Tuesday, May 06, 2008

New Farm Park

Despite all the struggles of being a pseudo-student, my female owner likes living in Brisbane. She appreciates the easy access to nature. Here's one such place - New Farm Park - where roses are aplenty (unfortunately they were not really in bloom when she was there recently). She had a picnic with a small group of gals from her bible study group. Mercifully, they managed to locate the place with her at the wheel. And, they made it back home without any incidents! (the place is also easily accessible from her house by the ferry).

the customary signboard the roses were not in bloom, so use your imagination.. one of my female owner's favourite trees - Bottle Tree
although my female owner doesn't like flowers the way girls usually like them, she likes to take photos of roses in their natural environment
the roses here are so big, they remind my female owner of body scrubs


No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook