Saturday, May 10, 2008

clothes

It’s amazing how quickly my female owner forgets what she used to wear for work. She spent about an hour on video-conference with her mother. You see, her neighbour would be coming to Brisbane shortly and my female owner wanted her mother to pack some clothes for her neighbour to bring over. So Mother started prancing in front of the camera (very patiently I must say), holding up her clothes one at a time, asking “what about this black top?”, “what about this beige dress?”

And my female owner went “what beige dress?”,

When the beige dress came to sight, “oh! That one.” (and it was one of the dresses which she used to enjoy wearing..)

At times, she even went “oh! I didn’t know I have that”

At other times, when she can’t make out the clothes, “I don’t remember what that is, I got this meh?”

Tsk tsk, her memory is really failing her. Really out of sight, out of mind. And it has only been three months.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook