Sunday, May 18, 2008

cheers!

My female owner initiated a video conference with her father today! It’s so rare to see her being proactive in making contact. Even her Second Onli Fren had highlighted a few times in the past that she was always asking my female owner out and hardly the other way round. After those few times of feedback, she gave up trying to get my female owner to be more proactive.

It was good to hear my female owner’s voice again. She sounded happier and more relaxed. The last time her mother spoke to her sometime along this week, my female owner was all snappy and prickly. Guess staying at home today did her good.

I know she’s more calm, also because she asked about us. Asking about us, I realised, is an indication of her mood. She sounded horrified to hear that her father had been happily feeding us, so much so that the food which is meant to last till June, is fast depleting.

Yeah, we are also growing fat and round… just like her. Some physical (and emotional) ties cannot be broken even if we are continents apart. Cheers!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook