Thursday, April 10, 2008

rainbows

My female owner loves rainbows. They always remind her of the hope that she can find in God. It's really a rarity to be able to spot rainbows in Singapore, and even when you do, you may not be able to see the full spectrum of colours or a reasonable arch (when you spot one, it's pretty much like a half-eaten slice of cake). I hardly see any around the Balcony anyway.

Here are some rainbows which my female owner managed to capture on her trusty camera. Remember that the rainbows look much more magnificant than what you see in the photos!

Sighted along the Brisbane River while on a boat cruise

Also seen in the sky high up above the Brisbane River (a different one)

First rainbow seen in Brisbane, outside my female owner's host's house

This was taken in June 2005, at the 12 Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Melbourne. Look at the colours!

A distant shot, trying to capture as much of the rainbow as possible. Apparantly my female owner saw two rainbows together (like a "M")

That was how s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d the rainbow was


My female owner saw this in the morning, right outside her Bed&Breakfast room at the Grampians.

The other end of the same rainbow

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook