Friday, April 04, 2008

4401

My female owner has been feeling edgy today/yesterday... I can feel it - my shell is rattling.

Anyway, today is/was a significant day. It's her favourite soft-toy's birthday! DOB: 4th April 2001. My owners used to celebrate this day together - no matter how busy each was, they would make it a point to meet. (I know, it's one of those silly things that couples do... I can never understand why. But in all fairness, my owners would celebrate our birthdays too. My female owner used to force my male owner to remember our birthdays and would test him periodically so that he would commit the dates to memory).

While it's tad strange that the yearly routine is broken, my female owner is beginning to realise that she is no longer as attached to Nanook. At times, she would even fall asleep without hugging him. This was unthinkable in the past. In fact, there was once when my male owner asked her if in the event that they broke up, would she give Nanook the husky to him? The answer was a flat NO.

Of course not right?! Nanook was a present to her.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook