Tuesday, April 15, 2008

first time

My female owner came across wedding photos of her first ex-boyfriend on FB today (put up by his wife's sister apparently). Her first reaction was "wah! he put on weight liao, not as cute as last time." So mean right (esp when she has also put on weight). But apparently, the moment my female owner first saw him, she knew that this was the kind of guy she would like (but at that point, she never thought that they would be together). We turtles never met him before, because this thing happened about 10 years ago, before we were born. The other person who probably remembers him (besides their classmates) is my female owner's Onli Fren, who kinda evolved to be his grandmother. Hmm..strange human relationships.

Anyway, despite the breakup, I know that the two of them managed to revert to friends after a while (I mean, he's on her FB whereas my male owner is not). The three of them even met once in the late night to play pool (when no one was attached to anyone). I think my female owner was amused to see how the two men tried to outwin each other, in a battle of not just pool, but ego.

At the end of the day, my female owner feels happy that he has found someone to share his life with (although the photos were put up recently, he actually got married a few years ago), is doing very well at his career and still looking quite boyish.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook