Sunday, April 06, 2008

rendezvous

My female owner is traumatised (again). Her second holiday rendezvous at a local club ended in disaster again. The first time in Shanghai, she and her friends (potahto included) met up with a male acquaintance (Singaporean) at a club, did some crazy stuff, overdosed on alcohol and woke up swearing never to drink again. My female owner went back to Singapore, thinking that was the last she would ever hear of that guy again. The next time she knew, she found out that he's the brother of one of her ex-colleagues at her first workplace. Such a small world.

This time at Gold Coast, potahto and her also visited a local club. Mr Host's elder son kindly brough them to a club to party. History repeated itself somewhat, and they partied the night away. While partying, some random locals also took photos with my female owner. A staff member from the club also went around taking photos of their customers (i.e. a photo of three of them was taken too). Happily, they made it home without any fainting episodes and my female owner thought that that was that.

Until today... she found out from potahto that two of the photos were uploaded on the club's website. Looks like there's no running away from that night.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook