Thursday, April 24, 2008

dress sense

After three months of causal wear, my female owner finally donned on an office outfit today… to see her first client (ironically after office hours). She had a nagging fear that she would not be able to fit into her pants, having been munching on snacks for whole of this year but somehow, she managed to trick her fats into moving to other parts of her body. Anyway, the all familiar feeling of dressing for work and pretending to be professional is not something which she particularly misses.

My female owner always had issues with female colleagues who come to work as if they work in a nightclub, or out to seduce men. From short mid-thigh skirts, to plunging necklines, to cutesy pink polka-dot prints, to translucent see-through tops to dresses with big ribbons (that makes the wearer look like a walking present), she has seen them all. To add to that, heavy thick make-up that will create a fog if you slap the person’s face, multi-colours for the cheeks and eye-shadows that scream “I am a traffic light”, to loud, shiny accessories that make you wonder if Christmas is round the corner.

Yet, in spite of such wardrobe malfunction, there would be one or two misinformed wannabes who would imitate the terrible fashion, adding to her distress.

Thankfully, her coursemates have down-to-earth professional dress sense.

2 comments:

tedde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tedde said...

I feel like making some face-fog now!~

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook