Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ramblings

My female owner is easily distracted. She works all day but gets little done, because she would busy herself with peripheral things. Sometimes, she has so many things to complete, that she doesn't know where to start, that she doesn't start at all... and somehow, some of the things which she needs to do will fade in urgency and importance and she ends up not doing them. In some ways, she's like an adolescent, trying to find herself.

Some people call her scattered-brain. Actually she really has dulled senses - can't see clearly, can't hear properly, has selective memory, poor psychomotor coordination and low sense of safety. Hmmm... she always say that it's a miracle that she's still alive. My male owner used to comment that she has sleepy eyes and the only time her eyes come alive is when she is angry.

Not sure why I'm rambling on about my female owner.. maybe I'm just upset that she hasn't asked about us for a long time. grumble grumble grumble...

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook