Saturday, April 26, 2008

fight

My female owner woke up from a mini nightmare yesterday. When I heard about it, I froze with fear for quite a while. That's why I haven't been writing.

My female owner dreamt of me. No, it's not that I'm scary okay. In her dream, my face was swollen, with streaks of dried blood. My eyes were puffy to the point that I could not open them. It was as though I got beaten up in a gang fight.

Don't ask me why she had such a dream. I'm an angel at home. I don't get into squabbles with any of my siblings (they usually leave me alone) AND besides, we are so peace-loving, we don't fight with one another like how humans do.

I only hope that her nightmare won't come true.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook