Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Gold Coast and photos

My female owner, P and JW stayed in JW's former teachers' apartment at Surfer's Paradise. The stylishly-designed apartment was just 140 steps from the beach (which delighted my female owner a great deal. She loves beaches.) This is the view from one of the balconies. See how blue the sea is?
As usual, the customary bed shot. With beds like this, I wonder why my female owner bothers getting up so early in the mornings.
Despite the rainy/ cloudy weather, Surfer's Paradise was still a sight to behold. The vastness of the ocean, again leaves my female owner in awe of creation... and tickled the scuba-diving bug in her.
What lies beneath?

Perspective with back facing the sea.

Again, the faceless shot of her travelling buddies. My female owner actually said "smile!" Their hosts have two lovely cats who were really affectionate and curious (this was taken at their house, not the apartment). My female owner tried to take still shots of them but apparently they were camera-shy and would move away. I'm jealous of them coz they were in close proximity with my female owner. I also want!

Ah, and the home-made cuppacino/latte which Mr Host never failed to offer to brew for my female owner everytime they popped into his house. Real coffee beans with steamed milk. Such thoughtful gesture. My female owner just had to capture it on camera.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook