Friday, April 18, 2008

prayer

My female owner had a wonderful experience in school today, even though she had to sit for yet another role-play assessment. Before going for her assessment, she spent some time with the person whom she shared the assessment kit with (also a fellow church-mate) in a small room, going through the procedure for test administration.

At the end, the both of them unanimously decided to commit the assessment, and the course they are taking, to God in prayer. It also helped to refine the motivation behind her choice of study to include a broader perspective. Personally, I think it's really cool to be able to pray with someone who's in the same situation as you (maybe I can get my siblings to do something like that). I'm sure that opportunity (which was divinely created, no doubt) lifted my female owner's spirits and gave her more confidence for the challenges ahead.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook