Sunday, January 27, 2008

fresh

My female owner is a changed woman! She's so happy these days, it's telling.

She went clubbing last night and reached home at 1am. Being addicted to MSN, she went online and got off only at 2am (there was still people online to chat with!). The only reason why she reached home at 1am instead of 6am as in the previous week was because she wanted to attend the 9am aikido training today (she had earlier promised her instructor that she would turn up). Hence, she set the alarm at 7am and somehow despite having not enough sleep, managed to jump out of bed at 7.30am (she threw in 30mins of snooze) and reached in time for training. Saturday trainings are notoriously strenuous and tiring as majority of the people are senior belts.

After training, she went for brunch with her instructor and some other friends. While walking, her instructor looked at her and asked her "if you came home so late and still come for training, how come you still look so fresh?"

My female owner was stumped by the question and replied "Dunno, maybe because I'm happy!"

It's telling. She's energetic and smiling all the time.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook