Saturday, January 19, 2008

party

My female owner scored another first by coming home at 6am this morning, undrunk, after partying the night at St James. It was her first visit to this well known club. Her GM friend, who is a member of the club, decided to bring her for a visit before she leaves.

The party of four, mutually agreed to stay till 12 midnight, as two of them intended to attend a morning training class today. Note, they intended to. But they had so much fun in Bellini Room, listening to jazz music at the front table (thanks to her friend's arrangement), that the mutual agreement was broken and the party stretched till the wee hours of Saturday morning.

Her fren, a very steady drinker, also opened a bottle of Johnnie Walker (43%!) and a bottle of champagne. That's a lot of alcohol for a group of four! My female owner's potato friend was so traumatised when she heard that she was drinking again, that she called my female owner to advice her to stop drinking.

Wahaha. Didn't work. But my female owner decided to pace herself (after all, she don't want to traumatise any more friends, her two male friends are in their 40s already AND she didn't want to be barred from going to St James again) and managed to finish all her alcohol (it was like free flow, her friends expressed disappointment that she drank so little and kept topping up her drinks) without vomitting or passing out.

Drinks tally for the night: at least 6 mixers of whisky and green tea (she lost count coz they kept moving around), 3 glasses of champagne, one whisky on the rocks (that was potent but the manager insisted on it, since she was leaving town!).

As usual, she woke up, without any hangover AND with less sleep than usual. So happy that my female owner enjoyed herself.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook