Thursday, January 31, 2008

remark

There's a cleaning lady who comes every alternate Wednesday to clean the house. She would also give the Balcony a good scrub. In order to do that, she has to get us out of the way, so she would put us in a super big container for the whole day. (Keep us out of harm's way!)

Some pictures of us in the big container. We tend to stack on one another - trying to find a way out..
This is Dodo on top of Nanook and me.
This is Dona. Despite his small size, he managed to tower over all of us!Me resting on top of Nanook and Dodo. Dona is in the corner. Me finally managed to rest on all my siblings. They love me, don't they?
For the first time today, the cleaning lady made a comment about Nanook to my female owner. She told my female owner that "that fat one" is very "ill-mannered" coz she, being so big, sits on top of the small turtle (aka Dona). Nanook was upset at this remark. Personal attack, she insisted.

A close-up of us in the big container. Nanook looking sad after the remark. That's Dona's sexy butt.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook